Worcester Promotions uses ‘cookies’ and other technologies to collect information on site to assist Worcester Promotions in monitoring Worcester Promotions’ web page flow, promotional effectiveness as well as to promote trust and safety.
- Certain features on the Website are only available if you enable the cookie. Worcester Promotions also uses a cookie to assist it to provide information which is relevant to your interest.
- You are free to decline Worcester Promotions’ cookies although that may impair certain features on the Website.
- You can delete any cookies from your computer – refer to your internet browser’s help files.
- Make our websites work as you would expect
- Offer you the best browsing experience
- Provide us with anonymous aggregated information about how users interact with our website
- Remember any preferences and settings you select when you visit our website again
Complete information about the cookies we may set on your browser appears below.
Cookies set by this website
|PHPSESSID||To store a simple message when a form is submitted that can be displayed on a different page. For example, if an enquiry form is completed incorrectly, a message will be stored and presented to the user to indicate the errors in the submission. When an enquiry form is submitted successfully, a message is stored and presented to the user thanking them for their enquiry. No personal information is stored in this cookie.||When the user’s browser is closed.|
|Where a user has member login functionality:|
|To store the logged in user’s username and a 128bit encrypted key. This information is required to allow a user to stay logged in to a web site without needing to submit their username and password for each page visited. Without this cookie, a user is unable to proceed to areas of the web site that require authenticated access.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Tests that the browser accepts cookies|
|wordpress_logged_in_[hash]||Used to indicate when you are logged in, and who you are|
|wordpress_sec_[hash]||Used to stored login details.|
|wfwaf-authcookie-[hash]||Used by the Wordfence firewall to perform a capability check of the current user before WordPress has been loaded.|
We do not use any third-party cookies.