Extended Guarantee Promotion 2020 Terms & Conditions
Worcester Installer Extended Guarantee (the ‘Scheme’) Terms and Conditions
- By entering the Scheme, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
- The Scheme is being run by Bosch Thermotechnology Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 01993294, whose registered office address is at Cotswold Way, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SW, United Kingdom (“Bosch”).
- Employees of Bosch, or any other company within the Bosch group of companies (including BSH Home Appliances Limited), and their immediate family members, Bosch’s agents, authorised retailers or their employees, or any person professionally associated with this activity (or members of their family or household) may not participate in this Scheme.
- Bosch reserves the right to amend or terminate the Scheme in full or part at any time. Bosch may from time to time terminate the Scheme with respect to certain Qualifying Products and/or commence the Scheme with respect to other products. Any such termination or amendment to the Scheme will be communicated with reasonable notice by updating Annex 1.
- In the event Bosch decides to terminate the Scheme in its entirety, this will be communicated with reasonable notice in the same way that these Terms are communicated.
To be eligible to participate in the Scheme
- The Scheme will, for each Qualifying Product, commence on the respective commencement date and end on the respective expiry date, in each case as stipulated in Annex 1 (the “Commencement Date” and the “Expiry Date”).
- The Scheme is open to Installers who are Gas Safe/RGI/Oftec registered and are resident in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland who purchase a Qualifying Product (as defined in paragraph 9) (an “Eligible Participant”).
- Bosch assumes that by using the website and/or entering the Scheme (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over.
- In order to be entered into the Scheme an Eligible Participant must purchase:
- Any of the Products stated in Annex 1 and a Greenstar System Filter (together the “Qualifying Products”) and;
- register the Qualifying Products at: https://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/professional/support/guarantees , before the Expiry Date
(together the “Entry”).
- The Scheme is only available on Qualifying Products which have been supplied and distributed by Bosch within the United Kingdom. Bosch cannot accept entries against Qualifying Products which have been purchased from alternative markets.
- The Scheme is not available on any second hand or graded stock.
- The Scheme is subject to the continuous ownership of a Qualifying Product. Bosch reserves the right to withdraw any Entry if a Qualifying Product is returned or resold.
- Bosch cannot accept responsibility for delayed or incorrectly submitted entries, or entries which are not submitted via: < https://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/professional/support/guarantees>.
- The Reward shall be an extended guarantee as stipulated in Annex 1. The length of the guarantee is dependent on which Qualifying product has been purchased and installed by the eligible participant (the “Reward”).
- No Reward is transferable and there is no cash alternative. Bosch reserves the right to substitute any Reward of equal or greater value at any time.
- A Reward must not be auctioned or resold. Bosch reserves the right to refuse to accept further entries under the Scheme if it becomes aware of the reselling or auctioning of a Reward. Please note if you do not apply for the Reward, the published warranty length for such product will apply.
- In all matters relating to the Scheme, the decision of Bosch shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Only one entry per Qualifying Product purchased can be made per Eligible Participant; additional entries for the same specific Qualifying Product made by the same Eligible Participant will not be accepted.
- At all times throughout the Scheme, the participant must deal with Bosch in the utmost good faith in every respect. Bosch reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify any participant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached any of the rules, including, but not limited to, falsifying any information submitted to or requested by Bosch.
- This Scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other Schemes that are run by Bosch or any company within the Bosch group of companies.
- Bosch excludes all liability for taxes relating to a Reward and any tax liability arising from the provision of a Reward will be the sole responsibility of the recipient of a Reward.
- Bosch does not claim any rights of ownership in your entry, nor does Bosch accept responsibility for the return of any entry, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
- You may be requested to take part in promotional activity S and Bosch reserves the right to use the names and addresses of the participants and their businesses, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
- The Scheme does not put an obligation on any participant to purchase products from Bosch or purchase products from any other company within the Bosch group of companies in value or in volume to the extent that it is not lawfully permissible.
- If you do not wish for your details to be entered into the Scheme or if you opt out but then wish to re-enter, you can advise Bosch by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Bosch Thermotechnology Limited, Cotswold Way, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SW.
- The Scheme will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Scheme.
Qualifying products- warranty, extended warranty, commencement and expiry dates
|Product||Warranty period||Extended warranty Period||