Install In Your Own Home 2020 Terms & Conditions
By submitting their Cashback claim, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
- The promoter is Bosch Thermotechnology Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 01993294, whose registered office address is Cotswold Way, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SW, United Kingdom (the “Promoter”).
The Promotion Period
- The Promotion will, for each Qualifying Product, commence on the respective commencement date and end on the respective expiry date, in each case as stipulated in Annex 1 (the “Commencement Date” and the “Expiry Date”).
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the Promotion in full or part at any time. The Promoter may from time to time terminate the Promotion with respect to certain Qualifying Products and/or commence the Promotion with respect to other products. Any such termination or amendment to the Promotion will be communicated with reasonable notice by updating Annex 1.
In the event the Promoter decides to terminate the Promotion in its entirety, this will be communicated with reasonable notice in the same way that these Terms are communicated.
The Promotion is open to participants who
(a) are aged 18 or over;
(b) are a resident in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland;
(c) are a member of the Excelerate loyalty scheme;
(d) are Gas Safe Registered if claiming against a gas-fired boiler; have relevant BPEC certification for renewable installations; are Oftec registered if claiming against an oil-fired boiler; are a HETAS registered installer if claiming against a stove; are a G3 qualified installer if claiming against a cylinder; are F-Gas registered if claiming against an air con unit;
(e) are directors or owners of plumbing and heating companies registered in the United Kingdom who employ gas safe engineers (proof of professional role within the company will be requested in order to fulfil your claim, the requirements of which will be determined on a case by case basis); and
(f) purchase, install and register a Qualifying Product in accordance with the dates set out in Annex 1 in their primary residence.
- Employees of the Promoter, or of any other company within the Bosch group of companies (including BSH Home Appliances Limited), and their immediate family members, Bosch’s agents or their employees, or any person professionally associated with this Promotion (or members of their family or household) are excluded, as well as merchants, specifiers, installers or commercial contract partners of the Promoter.
- Entrants entering the Promotion as an employee of an organisation have an obligation to (i) inform their employer about the Promotion, and (ii) obtain the permission of their employer to enter the Promotion.
Cashback and Qualifying Products
- The Qualifying Products and corresponding Cashback amounts are listed in Annex 1 and will be updated by the Promoter from time to time pursuant to clause 3 of these Terms.
- Qualifying Products must be installed in the installer’s primary residential address (proof of address required).
- This Promotion does not affect the Participant’s eligibility (if any) for an extended guarantee.
- The Promotion only applies to Qualifying Products which have been supplied and distributed by the Promoter within the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. The Promoter will not accept any Qualifying Products that are purchased from alternative markets.
- The Promotion is only valid on Greenstore solar compatible unvented cylinder when installed with a Greenskies solar water heating system.
- Installations must be of a high quality both in terms of specification, installation and aesthetics in accordance with good industry standards.
- All products mentioned in Annex 1 must be fully installed in accordance with all relevant manufacturer’s instructions, regulations and codes of practice.
- The Cash-back awards are non-transferrable and there are no alternatives.
Entry and Payment
- To claim the respective Cashback, the Participant has, prior to the respective Expiry Date as per Annex 1, to
- Buy, install and register a Qualifying Product; and
- visit https://www.worcesterpromotions.co.uk/promotions/install-in-your-own-home-2020/, duly complete and submit the cashback claim form (the “Claim Form”) including a copy of the respective invoice for the Qualifying Products which must satisfy the requirements in clause 16. The Claim Form must be submitted within 12 months of the date stated on the invoice. After this period claims will not be accepted.
((a) and (b) are together called the “Entry”).
- The invoice must be submitted with the Claim Form and must be fully legible and show:
- the name and address of the Participant or the company name
- the Qualifying Product(s), product make and model
- all product prices must be fully redacted
- the date of purchase (which has to be after the Commencement Date and prior to the Expiry Date if any)
- the invoice number
- Any other proof of purchase will not be accepted, including but not limited to, illegible invoices, delivery dockets, receipts (part payment or otherwise), delivery notes, confirmation of orders or any handwritten documents.
- The Promoter will only verify the relevant invoices to the extent of the transaction involving the Qualifying Products; Participants agree to censor their invoices accordingly. Please do not send original invoices as they will not be processed or returned.
- Only Entries submitted online via https://www.worcesterpromotions.co.uk/promotions/install-in-your-own-home-2020/ and containing the information required in accordance with these Terms will be processed. Claims by post, fax, telephone or email will not be accepted.
- The local Worcester Bosch Technical Area Sales Manager will visit your property to verify your claim when installation is completed. In instances where stoves are installed your local Business Development Manager will visit your property for the purposes of verification. Inspection does not relieve the installer of any responsibilities regarding the quality of the installation or the fitness for purpose.
- For instances when the Participant is the owner or director, the local Worcester Bosch Technical Area Sales Manager must provide written confirmation.
- The Promoter reserves the right and has complete discretion to disqualify any Entry deemed unsuitable, inappropriate, explicit or offensive, and accepts no responsibility for Entries not successfully or fully completed due to any reason including technical faults.
- Each Participant will be entitled to claim the respective Cashback only once. Multiple entries of or on behalf of the same Participant will not be accepted.
- Within 28 days from verification of the claim received in accordance with these Terms, the Promoter will make payment of the relevant Cashback. The Promoter will pay the Cashback into the UK bank account named on the Claim Form. Requests to transfer to any other bank account will not be considered. Payment will be made by BACS payment in Pound Sterling. Valid claims from the Republic of Ireland will be paid in Euros at the exchange rate applicable on the date the BACS payment is made.
- The Cashback is not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Cashback with product(s) of equal or greater value at any time.
- In all matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- At all times throughout the Promotion, participants must deal with the Promoter in the utmost good faith in every respect. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify any participant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached any of the Terms, including, but not limited to, falsifying any information submitted to or requested by the Promoter.
- The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions that are run by the Promoter or any company within the Bosch Group, or in conjunction with products purchased through staff sales.
- The Promoter excludes all liability for taxes relating to the Cashback and any tax liability arising from the provision of the Cashback will be the sole responsibility of the recipient of the Cashback.
- The Promoter does not claim any rights of ownership in your Entry, nor does the Promoter accept responsibility for the return of any Entry, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
- If a participant does not wish for their details to be entered into the Promotion or if they opt out but then wish to re-enter, they can advise the Promoter by writing to its address set out in clause 2, or by email to: email@example.com
- The Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.
ANNEX 1 –
Qualifying Products, Cashback amounts, Commencement and Expiry Dates
|Qualifying Products||Cashback||Commencement Date||Expiry Date|
|Worcester Greenstar gas-fired boiler (Excluding the Greenstar 2000)||£250||1st January 2020|
|Worcester 2000||£100||1st January 2020||30th November 2020|
|Worcester Greenstar oil-fired boiler||£250||1st January 2020|
|Bosch EasyControl, Worcester Wave and Greenstar Comfort I RF, Comfort II RF & Greenstar Sense controls||£25||1st January 2020|
|Greenskies Solar-Lifestyle solar thermal panel||£200||1st January 2020|
|Greenskies Solar-Lito solar thermal panel||£100||1st January 2020|
|Greenstore unvented cylinder||£100||1st January 2020|
|Greenstore solar compatible unvented cylinder (only when installed with a Greenskies solar water heating system)||£100||1st January 2020|
|Greenstore LECP ground source heat pump||£350||1st January 2020|
|Greensource air to air heat pump||£100||1st January 2020||31st August 2020|
|Greenstyle stove||£100||1st January 2020|
|Bosch Climate 5000 RAC standard split range||£100||1st July 2020|
|Worcester Greenstar 2000||£100||11th September 2020|