Installers Choice 2018 Cash Back Promotion Terms & Conditions
Install in Own Home Cash Back (“Promotion”) – Terms and Conditions
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and the rules.
- The promoter is Bosch Thermotechnology Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 01993294, whose registered office address is at Cotswold Way, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SW United Kingdom (“Promoter”).
- The Promotion is available on a first come first served basis.
- The Promotion is limited to one claim per installer.
- The Promotion is limited to one claim per qualifying product.
To be eligible to participate in the Promotion
- The Promotion will commence on 1st January 2018 and close on 31st December 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- If claiming against a gas-fired boiler, you must be a Gas Safe Registered installer. Relevant BPEC certification is required for renewable installations. If claiming against an oil-fired boiler you must be an Oftec registered installer. If claiming against a stove, you must be a HETAS registered installer. If claiming against a cylinder you must be a G3 qualified installer. The Promotion is open to installers resident in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland. (“Eligible Participant”)
- You will not be eligible to enter the Promotion if you are a merchant, specifier or consumer.
- The Promoter assumes that by using the website and/or entering the Promotion (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over.
- If you are entering the Promotion as an employee of an organisation then you have an obligation to (i) inform your employer about the Promotion, and (ii) obtain the permission of your employer to enter the Promotion
- To be eligible to claim the Cash-back Award (as defined in paragraph 19) an Eligible Participant must purchase and install one of the following within the Promotional Period:
- Worcester Greenstar gas-fired boiler
- Worcester Greenstar oil-fired boiler
- Greenskies solar panel
- Greenstore unvented and solar compatible unvented cylinder
- Greenstore LECP ground source heat pump
- Greensource air to water and split air to water
- Greensource air to air heat pumps
- Greenstyle stove
- Bosch EasyControl or Worcester Wave or Sense controls
- Qualifying Products must be installed in the installer’s primary residential address (proof of address required).
- The 5-year guarantee is valid on Greenstar gas and oil-fired boilers purchased during the qualifying period. To register an extended guarantee, visit our website at worcester-bosch.co.uk/support/guarantees. or worcester-bosch.co.uk/login
Extended guarantees must be registered within 30 days of product purchase. Products that are not registered will be subject to our standard guarantee terms and conditions.
- The Promotion only applies to Qualifying Products which have been supplied and distributed by the Promoter within the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. The Promoter will not accept any Qualifying Products that are purchased from alternative markets.
- The Promotion is only valid on Greenstore solar compatible unvented cylinder when installed with a Greenskies solar water heating system.
- The value of a cash-back award for a Greenstyle stove is limited to a maximum of £100.
- Installations must be of a high quality both in terms of specification, installation and aesthetics in accordance with good industry standards.
- All products mentioned above must be fully installed in accordance with all relevant manufacturer’s instructions, regulations and Codes of Practice.
- The Cash-back award is:
- £250 for a Worcester Greenstar gas-fired boiler
- £250 for a Worcester Greenstar oil-fired boiler
- £25 for a Bosch EasyControl, Worcester Wave and Greenstar Comfort I RF, Comfort II RF & Greenstar Sense controls
- £200 for a Greenskies Solar-Lifestyle solar thermal panel
- £100 for a Greenskies Solar-Lito solar thermal panel
- £100 for a Greenstore unvented and solar compatible unvented cylinder
- £350 for a Greenstore LECP ground source heat pump
- £100 for a Greensource air to air heat pump Wave and Greenstar
- £100 for a Greenstyle stove
(Each a “Cash-back Award” and together the “Cash-back Awards”)
- The Cash-back awards are non-transferrable and there are no alternatives.
How to claim the Cash-back Awards
- To claim the Cash-back Awards the Eligible Participant must, within the Promotional Period, claim online via www.worcesterpromotions.co.uk/promotions/installer-choice-cash-back-promotion-2018/
- The claim form must be fully completed by the installer. The claim form can be found at www.worcesterpromotions.co.uk/promotions/installer-choice-cash-back-promotion-2018/
- The form must be uploaded via the website in section 21, together with a copy of your proof of address and the merchant invoice which must show the installer’s name and address, the product make and model, the date of installation, invoice number and the total cost. Proof of posting does not signify proof of delivery.
- Your local Worcester, Bosch Group Technical Sales Manager will visit your property to verify your claim when installation is completed. In instances where stoves are installed your local Business Development Manager will visit your property for the purposes of verification. Inspection does not relieve the installer of any responsibilities regarding the quality of the installation or the fitness for purpose.
- Payment of authorised applications will be made by BACS payment. Valid claims from the Republic of Ireland will be paid in Euros at the Exchange Rate applicable on the date the BACS payment is made.
- All Eligible Participants are required by the Inland Revenue to enter any benefits in kind on their tax return.
- Worcester, Bosch Group are not responsible for the fitness for purpose of the equipment supplied nor the acts or omissions of any installer.
- ln signing this application the installer is declaring that this application is not being claimed in conjunction with any other offer.
- The decision of Worcester, Bosch Group is final.
- Not applicable to installations on business premises. Only applicable for installations carried out at installer’s primary residential address. **Installation may be used for photography/PR purposes.**
- The Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.