Carousel Marketing provides the processing and administration of promotional claims on behalf of Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd (Worcester Bosch). This includes the provision and management of the Worcester Promotions website (www.worcesterpromotions.co.uk).
1.3 For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR, the data controller is Carousel Marketing.
2. The information Carousel Marketing collects and how Carousel Marketing uses it
2.1 When you visit the Website, submit promotional claims and/or register with the Website for updates, you will have provided Carousel Marketing with information including your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, promotion claimed for and such other relevant information which Carousel Marketing deems necessary to provide you with the promotional rewards (‘Rewards’) and provide maintenance and support services. Where necessary, the information collected is transmitted in a secure manner to third parties listed at the end of this page to assist Carousel Marketing to provide you with the Rewards requested by you and to maintain the support services of Carousel Marketing.
2.3 Carousel Marketing may also use aggregate information and statistics, (but, which will not contain your personally identifying information) for the purposes of monitoring your usage of the Website in order to help Carousel Marketing develop the Website and the services offered by Carousel Marketing. Carousel Marketing may provide such aggregate information to third parties.
2.4 Carousel Marketing may collect information which is based upon your behaviour and navigation on the Website. This information allows Carousel Marketing to carry out internal research on the users’ interest, demographics and behaviour so that Carousel Marketing can better understand, and in turn provide better information, products and services to you and other customers or members which may be of a Legitimate Interest to them, as defined by GDPR.
2.5 Carousel Marketing may also wish to provide you with information the same service or any similar services or products Carousel Marketing thinks may be of interest to you.
2.6 If you do not wish Carousel Marketing to send you any information set out in Clauses 2.3 to 2.5 above, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
3. Protecting your information
3.1 The internet is not a secure medium. However, Carousel Marketing has put in place various security procedures and strict policy rules to safeguard and protect your information from unauthorised and unlawful access and use. These security procedures and policies which are of the highest standards are continuously improved.
3.2 Notwithstanding the above, it should be appreciated that no system is entirely fool-proof and you should be careful when you reveal any confidential information to any third party.
4. Disclosure of your information
4.1 If Carousel Marketing and/or part of its business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to Carousel Marketing’s advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of Carousel Marketing.
5. Updating your details
5.1 If any of the information that you have provided to Carousel Marketing changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or contact details or if you wish to cancel your membership as a registered user, please contact Carousel Marketing by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Other Terms
External Third Parties
List of third parties we share your information with to provide you with the service you have requested:
- Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd.
- Service providers acting as processors based in the United Kingdom who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based in the United Kingdom who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers based in the United Kingdom who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- Cloud-based website hosting providers based in the USA.
- Egress Software Technologies as processors based inside the EU.
- Burst SMS acting as processors based in Australia.
- Campaign Monitor acting as processors based in Australia.